Monday 28 November | Opening Ceremony
18.30 – 21.30
- Opening Ceremony: Johannes Zutt, Country Director for Brazil, World Bank
- Cocktail Reception
Tuesday 29 November | Parallel Sessions
Disruptive Technologies, Hydromet, Games for Resilience, Risk Communication, Risk Analytics
- PARATUS: Promoting Disaster Preparedness and Resilience
- Chat-O. AI-Based Conversational Bot to Support Decision-Making in El Salvador
- NASA Session
- Towards a More Equitable, Disaster-Resilient Future
- Hydromet Session
- Disruptive Technology for Resilient and Sustainable Development
Data & AI, Hydromet, Inclusive DRM, Health, Disaster Risk Financing, Urban Resilience, Disruptive Technologies, Early Warning Systems
- Live Stream from the London Satellite
- Building a Culture of Preparedness
- IEG: What Next for Disaster Risk Reduction at the World Bank?
- What Next for Disaster Risk Reduction at the World Bank?
- Extreme Heat in Cities: From Assessment to Action
- Design Principles for Disaster Alerting
- Preparing Health Systems for the New Age of Shocks
Adaptive Social Protection, Art & Innovation, Games for Resilience
- Adaptive Social Protection and Disaster Risk Management: Case Studies
- Investing in a More Resilient Central America
- Can Music and Cooking Help us Reduce Disaster Risk and Climate Action?
- When Is “Early Enough” for Effective Anticipatory Action for Flooding?
Resilient Recovery, Nature-Based Solutions, Building regulations, Risk Analytics
- How to Strengthen Social Capital in the Caribbean?
- Engie Brasil Session
- Working Together – Regional, National and Local Action in the Amazon
- Towards Safer Built Environment: Risk-Informed Policy Making
- Understanding, Assessing and Managing Systemic Risk
Wednesday 30 November | Parallel Sessions
Resilient Recovery, Cultural Heritage, Games 4 Resilience, Coastal Resilience
- Live Stream from the Niamey Satellite
- Connecting the Dots on Multi Hazard Risk Management
- Virtual Disaster Response and Recovery Strategies
- Hurricane Hurry: Can you Protect your Country’s Finances in a Crisis?
- From Models to Mangroves: Nature-Based Solutions for Coastal Resilience
- Learning from Old Tides to Ride Future Waves
Urban Resilience, Disaster Risk Financing, Resilient Infrastructure, Earth Observation, Coastal Resilience, Risk Analytics
- Urban Food Resilience: New Risks, New Technologies, New Opportunities
- 360 Degree View of Inclusive Insurance and the Linkages with Social Protection Mechanisms
- Remaining Connected: Building Resilience in the Transport Sector, Public Sector
- Digital Earth Partnership: how to Make Earth Observation for the Vulnerable?
- Innovative Approaches to Improve the Resilience of Coastal Communities
- Risk Analytics Session
Disaster Risk Financing, Urban Resilience, Disruptive Technologies, Risk Analytics,
- How Much is Enough? Experiences from Small Island Developing States (SIDS)
- A Handbook for Urban Flood Risk Knowledge and Assessments
- Remaining Connected: Building Resilience in the Transport Sector, Private Sector
- Resilience through the AWS Cloud
- Simplifying Decisions with Indices