- Ryan Lanclos, Esri
- Nikki Golding, Esri
- Paola Salmán, Sistemas de Información Geográfica S.A. de C.V. (SIGSA)
Date: Tuesday, May 15th, 11:00am – 1:00pm
Understanding risk starts at the community level. A changing climate, evolving demographics, and increased development around the world mean that communities must adapt and transform to build resilience to these chronic stresses and acute shocks. Join mapping experts from Esri in an interactive session to learn about a toolkit of mapping and analysis solutions that help you:
- assess and analyze community level risk from both acute shocks and chronic stresses
- evaluate potential impacts to your infrastructure
- plan resilience program activities
- view status of resilience efforts in the community.
This session includes an opportunity to share your personal requirements for future versions of the solutions toolkit. Be prepared to share and collaborate with others on experiences in understanding risk and building resilience.